When does the IPF refuse to pay compensation?
The IPF refuses to settle claims for compensation
- by an investor whose contract was concluded with an organisation that was not a member of the IPF at the contract date;
- against claims made on the basis of a bank deposit;
- if the basis of the claim is the write-off of an investment;
- to investors excluded from compensation under Act CXX of 2001 (Investment Market Act);
- to investors without an insured contractor with a claim for the delivery of money or securities transferred to the possession of a party other than an IPF member;
- to investors not recorded in the register of the IPF member.